For PSVITA lovers there is a great news, this morning the second version of the most downloaded and most used homebrew called Autoplugin 2 is available. Developed by theheroGAC, the Onelua Team is complete and the graphic Vice aka holdandmodify offers a varied of changes and updates compared to the first Autoplugin. Autoplugin for those who don’t know it is a tool that allows you to automatically install more than 86 plugins, with various very simple options listed below.
- Install over 86 PSVITA plugins
- Automatically install your SD2VITA
- Optional settings
- Update plugins online
- Update languages online
- You can now check the readme file online for most of the plugins included
- Download / Install ITLS-Enso and Battery Fixer (vpk)
- Set a custom image (custom Boot Splash required)
- Set a custom alert message (custom alert is required)
- Set Transparent Level (Impose Transparent is required)
- Team OneLua ( BaltazaR4 ).
( HAM ).
( Dev Devis ).
( gdljjrod ).
- HAM for new resources
- FAPS Team
- Princess of sleeping
- HAM / NanospeedGamer for Spanish translation
- Kouchan for Japanese translation
- yexun1995 for Chinese translation
- theheroGAC for the Italian translation