Our friend and developer bamhm182 has released a small and new update of FinTrinity with the new version 0.6. This is a Python GUI / CLI script that allows you to install Trinity automatically on Playstation Vita without much effort and no frills.
Windows / Linux
- Standalone version and fully functional Python
- Tested with Windows 10 (64-bit) and Ubuntu 18.04 (64-bit)
- The Python version might work. Waiting for someone to check it out.
- Probably the standalone version won’t arrive because I don’t have a way to build it.
- Download the latest version ending in -Linux if you are on Linux, or -Windows if you are on Windows.
- Double-click on the FinTrinity executable and click on the “Patch” button.
Python 3.7.3 Version
- Install python 3.7.3
- Download the zip file and double-click FinTrinity.py or GUI.py
- Confirm that the game is correct and that it should take care of the rest
Guide to gamesandconsoles
A guide of ours is available here
- Fixed issue with usernames with spaces.
- macOS problems should be solved.
- Now you can select any game you backed up instead of just the most recent one.
- Fixed some bugs with folders in your PGAME / [USER_ID] folder
- FinTrinity is waiting if you are backing up a game with QCMA.