The Onelua Team has released a new update of Shortcuts Enhancer in version 2.00. Based on the work of QuickLaunch Installer of 1upus and IndexMenuMaker of Moody_Blues, Shortcuts Enhancer is a simple application that allows you to customize the “quick menu” (accessible by pressing the PS button in the LiveArea) to launch applications quickly. With this app you can also create custom images linked to any PS Vita app / game, you can select between the app / game launcher icon or image to create the Shrotcut preview .When you create preview images, you can choose from a series of colorfull backgrounds (when icon0 is selected, thanks to moody b) to make the shortcuts appear the way you want.
The checks are as follows:
The front touch pad is enabled in this app for some 🙂 functions
- Up / Down (Dir Pad) Scroll through the list of games / apps.
- Right / Left (Dir Pad) Change the preview background.
- R / L or Touch Pad (or tap the preview to highlight it) Switch to the preview of the link.
- Square button between Icon0 / Startup / Custom Image.
- Accept: Set the selected preview to appear in the index menu (reboot required).
- Triangle: Set all 3 previews in the index menu (reboot required).
- Keyboard SELECT or Touch (or double tap at the bottom of the screen) To show the command menu
- Start: Return to Livearea (when changes are made, a reboot is required for the changes to take effect).
In case you want to create your images with PS or any other image editor, all you need to do is resize them to 282 * 108, rename them in the game’s uppercase id, save them as png format and place them in the following
ux0 path : data / SHORTCUTS / 1MENUVITA.PNG (as an example XD)
Furthermore, if you want to use your personal font for previews, you can place your font file on
ux0: data / SHORTCUT / font /
- Added compatibility with the new official XML (blue icons).
- Added option to restore official XML (hold L&R).
- Whatsnew.xml links have been fixed, ONEmenu has been linked instead of Vitashell by default.
- Fixed Whatsnew.xml read / write problem.