The tumGER developer has released a new version 14.1 of Kosmos along with a package with Pegascape for patch switch consoles with firmware 1.0.0-3.0.0 or 4.0.1-4.1.0 . This solution is nothing more than SDFilesSwitch a point of reference for the Nintendo Switch console a package that includes all the files necessary for the execution of hekate, SwitchBlade or LayeredFS and a custom firmware such as Atmosphere in addition to very useful homebrews such as Goldleaf, AppstoreNX, EdiZon, LayeredFS Hekate and SDFileUpdater compatible with the various Nintendo Switch firmware versions. The package can be customized through this developer web page .Warning: to upgrade to this new version in case you already have Kosmos, you must first delete the following folders from your microSD / atmosphere / bootloader / modules / sept The firmware update 9.0 has updated the game card reader firmware! If you want to use your game card reader but you don’t want to burn your fuses, you need to disable the autonogc in the hekate GUI. THIS IS IRREVERSIBLE!
- Updated package
- Firmware start and suspension mode for each firmware
- Starting the games after starting the working Homebrew Menu
- Splash Screens and immediate launch (SwitchBlade)
- Game Mod (LayeredFS Hekate)
- An FTP server in the background
How to use it
- Download Hekate or use the payload provided with the package
- Download the latest version for your chosen bootloader and extract it to the root of your SD card switch
- Start the payload of your choice via eg. Fusée Gelée , TegraRcmSmash or WebCFWLoader
A toolbox that allows the user to change the loader settings (requires a modified version). It is intended for use with tomGER SD files.
- Reading and changing the combination of the hbmenu start button
- It also effectively modifies the hbmenu configuration, so that the settings stick to reboots
- Reads and changes if the album or hbmenu is started by default
- Sysmodule hotloading and dump
- Restart the Hekate profiles and the Hekate menu
- HID-mitm button configuration
- Nosigchk removed from Kosmos
- This patch was not actually useful to the cause and, as it turned out later, concerned piracy. After some heated discussions full of misinformation and misunderstanding, we were informed of their effects.
- People who use J00nie patches shouldn’t worry about this update, we have removed them in such a coordinated way that J00nie patches can get dragged.
- Updated sys-ftpd to work with firmware 9.0 (Thanks everyone in # developer-chat)
- In everything that went around the firmware 9.0, we actually forgot to include the most important feature that was planned for months, added nxdumptool
- NXDumptool is one of the most useful tools for people who need to download their gamecards or want to back up their personal property games.
- DarkMatterCore has been great to work and chat and we thank him for his willingness to include NXDumptool in Kosmos.
- Updated Lockpick / Lockpick_RCM for firmware 9.0
- By the way, did you use https://webcfw.sdsetup.com first? It seems to work again after some updates.
Thanks also to MysticExile # 1552 on discord for actually testing the update :).
You can learn more about PegaScape here: https://pegascape.sdsetup.com