For Nintendo Switch it is expected a week of fire. To stay up to date on the hacking scene, the developer LordApple updates NXToolkit ++ in version 1.5. NXToolkit ++ thanks to its simplicity, in a few steps it is possible to dump the Nand directly from the Nintendo Switch console as well as offering options such as the Restart, shutdown and AutoRCM of the console, a homebrew strongly inspired by ReisukToolkit by Reisyukaku
- Added a menu based on the touch
- Fixed the problem with dumping and system shutdown
- We found a problem in the NXToolkit ++ menu code, where when you scroll down the menu or go up twice, this has been fixed.
- A new titleid has been added to update it easily, uninstall the old NXToolkit ++ and install the new one, after which you will need to install the latest nsp to enjoy the fantastic new features of NXToolkit ++!
- This is a small update, everything that adds lets you control the menu with the joystick!
- Added build version fix
- Addition / NSP
- Added NSP version!
- In this update, we include the following:
A consoleClear (); calls when you confirm to back up the nand (prodinfo, boot0, boot1 and rawnand.bin)
Remember, no toolkit ever created for Horizon backups (Switch’s OS) should be used as a backup of the nand!
- We at NX ++ team are happy to announce our new software called NXToolkit ++!
We are working to improve this software every week with a new update to add more features!
At the moment we have AutoRcm, Shutdown, Restart, Dump nand!
What we are working on: