We are sure that the 3DS scene is almost at a point of arrival, while the one for Nintendo Switch runs without stopping.If you are looking for an online tool to update homebrews such as TwilightMenu ++, Gbarunner2, an App Store / UniStore and an FTP server, here is Universal- Updater from the Universal-Team team with a new update. This new “tool” allows you to update the most used tools on 3DS through JSON scripts that are always functional and very fast and stable.
Some features include:
- Flexible and easy to make scripts
- Predefined scripts that anyone can send available for download from within the app
- Translated into English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- Customizable interface colors
- Get some useful Homebrew apps thanks to the implementation of TinyDB
- Removed “GodMode” and
deleteTitleto prevent potential malicious scripts
- Use FBI or System Settings to delete the titles
- Changed to a new bar and selector graphics
- Color selection menu changed
- Redesigned credits and language selection screens
updateSelfan optional Boolean value
- TWiLight Menu ++ should fix sometimes starting after installation
- Fixed crash when reloading the file list
- Added a dropdown menu. (Press
Xor the dropdown icon to show it.)
- Eliminate individual scripts and UniStore.
- Automatic start of UniStore and script. (Press
STARTin the Script | UniStore list to enable / disable it.)
- Added script functions Move, Copy and promptMsg.
- Added title deletion and title script launcher features. (I suggest using it only when needed. We are not responsible for any data loss or anything else. You must enable it
GodModein Settings to use Title Deletion.)
- Reduces the amount of Config Savings. (Save only when changes are made to the exit.)
- Added a glossary to some screens. (Show it with the right directional button and go back with the left directional button.)
Universal-Updater was created with Universal-Core .
The Wiki needs to be updated with the new Script features!
I forgot something ..? I don’t think so.
Do you need support or help? Join our discord here .
Have fun with v2.3.1! ~ Universal-Team
This version rewrites the entire UniStore structure to use a
Array, which allows you to sort the items by their importance.
- Adds a TinyDB button to the Store Search feature, to make it easier to get TinyDB.
- Requires an update at each launch of the Store, so you can still have an updated store.
- TinyDB support has been completely added! So no longer temporarily my placeholder file!
Every shop needs to be rewritten! Older stores will cause an exception or something if I remember correctly. I am sorry for that.
Have fun with this version. ~ Universal-Team