This guide allows you to connect via FTP with PSVITA without using Filezilla or WinSCP on Windows
- A PC with Windows and internet connection
- A PSVITA jailbroken with internet connection
- Install Vitashell on PSVITA
- Open Vitashell and press the SELECT button
- On Windows 10, open the folder icon at the bottom
- Write the entire address that appears on Vitashell and press the Enter key on the keyboard
The transfer was found to be a bit faster than filezilla and WinSCP. The strengths are the lack of a USB cable for the connection.