For lovers of the CEMU emulator, the exzap developer has publicly released a new version 1.18.1. CEMU is an experimental Wii U emulator capable of launching almost all commercial games including WUD, RPX and RPL images with video support. in 4K and ultrawide 21: 9 and the Vulkan libraries. A complete list of all compatible games is available at this link . With the new version there are various improvements on the Vulkan libraries.
Windows 7 (x64) or higher
OpenGL 4.0 (4.5 is used if available)
RAM: minimum of 4 GB, ideal from 6 GB or higher
NVIDIA GPU: runs as expected with recent drivers.
AMD GPU: runs as expected with recent Intel GPU drivers
: Not officially supported. Heavy visual defects.
- Download the latest version of Cemu.
- Unzip the cemu_x.xxzip file .
- Start the emulator by double-clicking on Cemu.exe.
- Install the Cemuhook extension (recommended) (temporary solution to the lack of .h264 video support. This plugin also presents the first use of the GX2SetGPUFence function, the first Cemu hack).
|wud:||Disco Wii U images|
|WUX:||Disco Wii U image|
|iso:||Generic file extension for disk image files.|
|wad:||Disco Wii U image|
|RPX:||Wii U executable|
- Vulkan and OpenGL corrections
- Input improvements
- Various minor changes
- Added support for DSU clients as input API (Cemuhook motion provider protocol)
- Added quick start assistant for new users
- Debugger and patch format improvements
- Optimizations for titles that use dynamic code generation