The KiiWii developer has released a new update of X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST in version 1.5.6 . A super complete Self Host in every small part, a real “MultiMAN” on PS4, which collects all the latest payloads divided by category with a XMB similar to PS3, with many features included.
- “XMB” design material
- In POC audio / page music with play / pause switch (easily replace it for your music!)
- Simple customization (colors, fonts, sizes, icons, number of categories / payload)
- 40+ payload:
VTXHEN 1.7, Mirahen 1.7, Mira, Bin Loader, Mira + Bin Loader, blocker + ftp, unblocker, EX blocker, unblocker EX, Kexec, EepLinux, Linux, VTXDUMP 1.8, DB_SG, APPTOUSB 3.0, APPTOUSB1, USB FPKGS , Eversion (Kdump), KernelDumper, FS_Dumper, VR_Enabler, VTXFTP, FTP + R / W, ReactPSPlus, UnReactPSPlus, ReactPSPlus Moddable, PS4Trainer, JKPatch, PS4Cheater, PS4API, APII Intense EU 1.27, Lamance, Psyc0s, APII Intense 1.00, WildeMods, Trainer, NotAnotherMenu, ArabicGuy, Lamance 127, COD: ONLINE, VTX + COD: ONLINE, HOST_CACHE, USBCacheInstall, CacheInstall, ApplicationCache & HistoryBlocker!
- All payloads updated to date!
- Payables that can be easily updated (or pending updates)
- 10 distinct categories:
HEN, BLOCK, LINUX, BACKUP, SYSTEM, TOOLS, CHEATS, MENU, CACHE, ABOUT.
- Page within page loaders, where possible.
- AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + Latest version of GTAV Mod Menu (and non-HEN version included).
- AIO VTXHEN 1.7 + BO3 COD: ONLINE (and not included in the HEN version)
- Caching from the offlinexmb.cache file (NOTE: it is huge: I have seriously programmed it: it takes 5 full minutes!)
- Tested and “stable” browser through generated tabs (works better!)
- Left Stick: Mouse
- Left lever with click: Zoom out
- Right Stick: Scroll
- Right stick with click: Zoom
- PS button: Minimize the browser.
- Gamepad acceleration is a bit touchy if you accidentally push up / down + direction (maybe more on DUALSHOCK 4 V2)
- In some payloads an OOM error occurs before execution, as Specter built the loader (bin loader or target for example)
- VTXHEN + GTAV Mod Menu ticks a 1 OOM error before loading, but works fine
- VTXHEN + BO3 COD: ONLINE check 2 OOM errors before loading, but it works fine
- Once any payload is loaded, you need to press the PS button to close the browser, then you can reopen the X-Project main page to load the next payload.
- If excessive OOM errors occur, restart the console, then once XMB restarts it again to clear the memory.
- If a kernel crash occurs, restart the console, then once in XMB restart it again to avoid another crash when loading the next payload.
- For some reason it is not possible to cache the MP4 video used for the sound.
- How to put it on my ESP:
You ca n’t , it’s not designed for ESP devices . It is designed for any other self-hosting method, as mentioned in my GUIDE
- There are too many payloads:
remove the ones you don’t want from index.js , and from the payloads folder (also change .cache).
- My right analog stick goes crazy:
some pads may have adjustment problems, however it is rare. The interface has a talent, it could jump if it is still in the loading phase, and unfortunately I can’t exchange navigation with the D-PAD or with the left analog stick…. yet …. (the PS4 API is in the viewfinder).
- I can’t load a second payload:
press the PS button and re-enter the web browser between each payload , unless it is an AIO where it will load 2 in a row for you. Then press the PS button when loaded. This is a known issue with the limitations of the web browser.
- I receive KP (Kernel Panic):
start the console: restart TWICE, then start from cold boot.
- I get OOM errors:
if you get more than 3 there is a problem, hold O to close each open tab, the PS button goes back in the browser, restarts, then starts from coldboot.
- Caching takes so long:
it’s because you’re caching every X-Project payload: it will take a few minutes! You can always remove payloads from index.js and change the cache to what you need.
- It’s not perfect:
Please contribute! Rewrite any part that can be optimized or adapted and DM or @ mention me to update the main project! I will not be offended, on the contrary: I want it to be guided by the community!
- I don’t like music:
turn it off or change it, it’s super simple! Alternatively, rename the xproject.html page to index.html to ignore it completely.
If you think something is missing: please @ mention me and let me know, I’ll add it in the next update or hot fix!
@ fenwick67 XMB based on its codepen.io.
@Little who is an absolutely legendary tester and programmer.
+ DNS / HTTP server versions! YES, you can use userguides!
+ Updated HEN to 2.1.1 (large props for SiSTR0)
+ Updated all payloads to the latest versions available (85 payloads included).
+ Improved quick start buttons (see above for R1 + combo).
+ Update of the payload method to BIN loading (drastic reduction in size).
+ Added log of changes to the INFORMATION column with suggestions + suggestions for customization.
+ Made the smarter and faster overall index.html.
+ Auto-cache + updates themselves
+ REACTPSPLUS input method revised.
+ Added display of kernel time (via any REACTPSPLUS payload).
+ Added Spoofer payload.
+ Improved FAN controller payload.
+ Added customizable AVATARs.
+ Customizable ICON additions for XMB.
+ Added 3 customizable XMB coloring methods.
~ Color coloring works now on all pages.
+ Improved D-Pad navigation methods.
+ Improved text alignment and spacing.
+ Improved mouse pointer interaction problems.
+ Functionality of partially rewritten (experimental) media player.
– Removed incorrect or obsolete payloads that are of no use.
– Removed incorrect information from the information panel.
– Removed automatic scrolling for caching suggestion.
+ OOM problems will never be completely eliminated.
+ By clicking on a background of transparent avatars, XMB turns black.
+ ★ DEBUG ★ PAYLOAD is empty by default. Add yours.
+ The media player sometimes fails to load media files.
1.5.6 Change log (ESP version):
~ Similar to the REGULAR VERSION but:
+ Reduced all files where possible.
– Removed the Lamance 127 GTAV payload.
– Removed Notyourdopes 127 payload GTAV.
– Removed MEDIA PLAYER.
– PROBABLY THE LAST RELEASE ESP.
V1.5.6 REGULAR HTTP EDITION: https://mir.cr/0QKHUZ2Y (MD5: 11FEF7739E2D047D8E5DE976541F37DF)
V1.5.6 USER EDITION: https://mir.cr/1GJMZHJF (MD5: BCBA1D9ED479F512E9A4F68CAEE6FD74)
V1.5.6 ESP: https: //mir.cr/RPRJZ5DU (MD5: B9BF95BC415FD9168C09B92F02FC483C)