The OneLua team released a new version 6.10 of Adrenaline Bubble Manager after months of silence . Adrenaline Bubble Manager facilitates the installation and use of the LMAN plugin, adrbblbooter , which allows you to start any ISO game PBO OSO from a PSP bubble customize on LiveArea without starting Adrenaline. It is also possible to create / organize and customize the bubbles, automatically add the plugin lines of the GameID in the taihen config.txt and also create the GAMEID.TXT file.
- Install Adrenaline v6.9. Make sure Adrenaline is working properly, to be able to start Adrenaline by opening it only once, it is strongly recommended to add the following line below the kernel line in ur0: tai / config.txt.
ux0: app / PSPEMUCFW / sce_module / adrenaline_kernel.skprx
- After taking care of step 1, you can start using Adrenaline Bubbles Manager to create bubbles for your PSP / PSX content.
Adrenaline Bubbles Manager recognizes the acceptance / cancellation buttons based on the console region.
Screen for selecting the content iso / cso / pbp
- L / R: to change the appearance of the bubble in Livearea (original icon aspect / elongated icon appearance)
- Left / Right: to change the background color of the bubble for the selected content (when using icons of original size not stretched, 17 colors available).
- Square: multiple selection.
- Start: opens the Extra Settings menu (sets the default bubble color, the order list, the adrenaline version control, the Adrenaline Bubbles Manager version control).
- X: Create bubbles.
- O: Configure / Edit bubbles.
This option allows you to set some preferences as default for ABM like:
- Set the sort list of iso / cso / pbp.
- Select the default color for your bubbles.
- Enable / Disable ABM updates.
- Checking the adrenaline version.
This option disables / enables ABM to check the version of Adrenaline you have installed in your ps life.
If Adrenaline.vpk is updated online with a higher version used by ABM, you will need to disable this option to avoid reinstalling the adrbblbooter plugins in the PSPEMUCFW folder every time you open ABM.
Triangle: allows you to modify the boot.inf configuration file
Change driver: “INFERNO”, “MARCH33”, “NP9660”
Change the boot mode .bin: “EBOOT.BIN”, “BOOT.BIN”, “EBOOT.OLD “
Disable / Enable plugin:” ENABLE “,” DISABLE “
Uninstall the bubbles
- Press select (for single bubble) or start (all) to select the bubbles you want to uninstall.
- Square: to uninstall the selected bubbles.
This option allows you to insert the desired images in the selected bubble, this will improve the appearance of your bubbles in Livearea.
To use this feature you must follow the instructions below:
- Download or create the images to insert, those images to be used must be renamed and resized to:
- icon0.png 128 × 128
- startup.png 262 × 125
- pic0.png 960 × 544
- bg0.png 840 × 500
- Create a new folder, rename everything you want, we suggest using the name of the game, in this folder place the images created in step 1.
- Copy / paste the newly created folder with images into the ux0 path: ABM /
Make sure that the images are renamed as above and are in png format, make sure that the images are resized with the corresponding size (if the image sizes are close to the specifications they will work).
You can add your own template.xml file. (Make sure the image names are the same as the images linked in the template.xml).
To insert new images in any selected bubble, when you are in the Edit bubble menu:
- X: to open the list of image folders.
In the list of image folders:
- X: to choose the folder in which to insert the images to insert (the preview of the images will be shown).
- Or: to go back.
After choosing a folder, you can see the thumbnails of the images:
– O: To go back.
- START: insert the preview images in the chosen bubble.
- In the Online Resources option, you can view the list of available resources separated by authors or creators. (You can move between the authors with the left / right button).
- Added option to take the titleID of the PSP / PSX game to create the link. To apply this change, go to the Extra Settings menu (press START in the iso / cso / pbp list), put the BubbleID option in TitleID.
- Added option to inject only the Game Manual.
- Correct error in creating multiple bubbles, now each bubble has its own name.
- Adrenaline Bubble Booter By LMAN ‘leecherman’
- eCFW Adrenaline By TheFloW.
- PBOOT icon and icon of the By Freakler livearea.
- Tester @ Falaschi , @ baltazarregala4.
- Some graphic elements By WZ-JK.