Homebrews and ideas never end on PSVITA and we are very happy about this. From the developer robDevs comes a new find very useful for those who use Github called Repohub. Even if it is an alpha version it works quite well, an application that allows you to browse GitHub users and repositories using the GitHub API. You can also view and also download versions from the repositories.
By default, the API allows 60 requests per hour, per IP address. For light use this should be abundant. If you need additional API requests, see the section on personal access tokens.
Personal access token
Using a personal access token increases the API request limit to 5000 per hour and is based on the token, not the IP address.
Using a token will also unlock these additional features:
- Repository Star and Unstar.
- Send problems directly to RepoHub on GitHub
Creating personal access tokens
- visit https://github.com/settings/tokens to create the token
public_repofor the scope of the token.
- Start RepoHub and press Start on the main screen
- Select Enter token
- The token will be encrypted and saved using a key provided only at the time of compilation.
Use without personal access token
A username is still required to use RepoHub. It is used to generate the list of users followed and special repositories. To add your username:
- press start from the main screen
- select Enter user name