Developer Devnoname120 has released a new update of Vita Homebrew Browser in version 0.92. If you are looking for the best emulators, applications, games and utilities of the PsVita scene, this application is a store (from the API of the developer Rinnegatamante’s vitadb site ) that contains a lot of very useful homebrews to enrich your Psvita with Henkaku. ‘ only limit is your memory card.
– Make sure you are connected to a WiFi network before launching them.
– The first launch of the application can take a long time (up to 2 minutes depending on the speed of your connection). Be patient, even if it seems stuck, you just need to wait! 🙂
– Homebrews that require an additional data folder are not yet supported.
– More information on homebrews and in the download window.
– Image browser.
– Faster application launch (due to multi-threaded background downloads.)
– Plugin support!
– Ability to cancel a download / installation.
– Application update and control.
– Greater stability.
– Opensource release! I want this to become a community project.
Fixed crash on startup no. 75
- Corrects the extraction of icons n. 66
- Support for automatic VHBB update. No need to manually download the latest version now!
- Added search functionality to find specific homebrews.
- Opening VHBB when connected to a hotspot will now redirect to the connection page.
- Improve button navigation. You can now go to the list by holding down the down button.
- Added joystick support to move around lists.
- Corrects the download progress bar by jumping to certain downloads.
- Various stability improvements.
Most of the changes in this version are made by @robsdedude . Thanks a lot to him!
- Fixed crash when trying to load an invalid icon or screenshot.
- Click on “Click here for debug logs” on livearea to write the debug logs on
ux0:/log/. I remind you that VHBB must be completely closed before clicking on this button or this will not work.
- TLS 1.2 support (fix network error when downloading from bintray.com)
Fixes a crash when clicking on some homebrews
- Support for additional data for homebrews
- The progress of the installation is now more fluid
- New download dialog graphics
- Added open button to open already installed homebrews
- A precise error is displayed if the installation fails
- The selection through the homebrews now flashes
- The API now uses SSL for greater security
- Fixed problem when installing vhbb by itself
- Many other improvements and corrections