Developer DevL0rd has released a new SkyNX update with a new version 1.2.SkyNX allows you to play your PC games on Nintendo Switch as if it were a WiiU gamepad at 60fps
- Stream PC games with audio for 60fps!
- Manages up to 8 JoyCon pairs. (8 players simultaneously!)
- Motion Control support for Cemu.
- Optionally disable the video to use JoyCons as remote controls on PC!
- Optionally disable audio.
- Optionally swaps A and BEX and Y.
- Manages basic touch inputs.
- Manages the right click. (Touch with 1 finger, touch with the second)
- Scroll the handles. (The standard 2-finger scroll.)
- Copy the switch folder to SkyNX.zip, to the root of your SD card.
- Install the file with an nsp installer like Goldleaf.
- Extract SkyNXStreamer-win32-ia32.zip to a safe place.
- Set the desktop and game resolution to 1280 X 720. (Significantly improves latency to match the resolution of the switch.)
- Open SkyNXStreamer-win32-ia32 / SkyNXStreamer.exe
- Launch SkyNX on the Nintendo switch.
- Enter the IP shown in the app in the streamer.
- Click Start Streamer.
- Added support for up to 8 players.
- Press LS + RS to activate mouse control.
- Gyroscope mouse sanding.
- Always tap enabled regaurdless of the input method.
- Small latency improvements.
- Fixed stream ending with HID packet size too small. It should resolve the random end of the flow.
- The app freezes suspended atmosphere if it doesn’t scroll through the HB menu.
- Audio problems in docked mode on some systems, not all though …
- Overclocking not overclocking on atmosphere 11.1
- Added latency with Nvidia Encoder